Pat Welch wrote:
Hi.

I have a lot of folders under the main Inboxes that I use to save copies of
Email in specific categories.

Under SM 1.19 it when I clicked on the Message menu after displaying the
message and selected Copy to or Move to, ALL the available folders were
displayed.

Now, ONLY the new "Recent" drop box will appear, not giving me access to all
folders, and the folders there do not ID the main folders they are from (I
have, for example, 5 Info folders under 5 email accounts).

Now, if I back out of the displayed message, and right click on the Email
summary in the main pane, I get the old full folder access back!

Sounds like a bug.

-Pat<still have to manually type a sig cause sigs don't work but only in this

If you close the message, you will get the full choice of folders in your menu
selection, if I understand what you are wanting.

Have no idea what's wrong with your sig line here.  :)
bj