Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:24:12 -0800 (PST)
From: "Stephanie :"<arzen...@gmail.com>
To:support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: Failure to install SeaMonkey 2.0

I am having a similar problem. Last night I installed Seamonkey 2.0
over top of 1.1.18. The installation went well and at the end it
opened 2.0 and I used it for a while.

This morning I booted up my computer and opened Seamonkey only to find
that it is still 1.1.18!  Add/Remove programs shows 2.0 installed.
Searching the hard drive shows 2 installations: Program Files/
Seamonkey and Program Files/mozilla.org/Seamonkey, however the
Seamonkey.exe file in both of these only opens 1.1.18.

Is 2.0 a new kind of vaporware?;-)

HP laptop running Windows XP Pro.