Phillip Jones wrote:
Barbara Norvell wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Barbara Norvell wrote:
MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 6/11/2009 19:38, Barbara Norvell told the
world:
I love the new Seamonkey. I have a little problem. On the front
page,
I did something that made the headings dissappear. I have the Row of
bookmarks and the tabs, but the rest are missing.

Look at the personal toolbar (the "row of bookmarks" you mention).
Are
you seeing a small vertical rectangle on the left side? Yes? OK.

Now look right *above* the personal toolbar. Check if there is a
little
horizontal rectangle, similar to the one you found to the left of the
personal toolbar, only horizontal instead of vertical. If there is
one,
click on it.

Those rectangles are like "toggles" to hide/unhide the toolbars. They
have been there since the Netscape days, I think.

I don't see either of them. That is the first thing I looked for. My
mail window is fine, but I don't see the toggles on that page either.
I assume they are there, or I wouldn't have lost the Top Bar.

Barb
Ibook G4
OS 10.4.1

Which Theme are you using? I've noted a few graphical issues with the
2.0 default theme - like some areas of the window excluding clicks -
for
ex: can't get a right-click to register above the Address bar.

Try switching to the Classic Theme and see if that presents the
"collapse" bars for you.

Just noticed the "collapse bars aren't displayed in the Default Theme...

...another thing to try with the Default Theme - right click
(cntrl+click) the Toolbar and make sure "Navigation Toolbar" and
"Personal Toolbar" are both checked.

If you encounter the same bug I have - can't get a contextual menu if
you right-click the top of the Toolbar - try right-clicking at the
bottom of the Toolbar below the URL Address line. That should work.

Couldn't right click, cause I have a Mac, but I did a click and hold,
which I think is comparable to the right click on a pc. It works. My
navigation toolbar was not checked. Thanks

Barb
Barb
Ibook G4
OS 10.4.1

One thing I miss about not being able to use the SkyPilot Theme as He
had added the grippes back with the ability to click on a center arrow
and it would completely collapes the text window so you could mark a
series of emails as read. the click again and it woul open back up to
original position. Now to do similar you grab devider pull down like a
window shade, the you have pull it back up and reset the position.

SkyPilot was a Time Saver. Click Mark you items want marked read; click
to drag up. if your in three pane mode the click bar is a time saver
opening and closing the side bar. but since it breaks some items. I had
to abandon it to the regular Theme. Yuck!

Hm.  I'm using Sailfishes Venerale Modern theme in SM 2.0, working fine.

Take a look here:

http://www.projectit.com/

Try installing Sky Pilot Classic, it should work.

Lee