Leonidas Jones wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Barbara Norvell wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Barbara Norvell wrote:
MCBastos wrote:
/snip/
One thing I miss about not being able to use the SkyPilot Theme as He
had added the grippes back with the ability to click on a center arrow
and it would completely collapes the text window so you could mark a
series of emails as read. the click again and it woul open back up to
original position. Now to do similar you grab devider pull down like a
window shade, the you have pull it back up and reset the position.

SkyPilot was a Time Saver. Click Mark you items want marked read; click
to drag up. if your in three pane mode the click bar is a time saver
opening and closing the side bar. but since it breaks some items. I had
to abandon it to the regular Theme. Yuck!

By the way Phillip, I installed Sky Pilot on my MacBook, first disabling
Mr Tech.  It installs just fine, give it a shot!

http://www.projectit.com/

Lee

It works, but it interferes with QuoteColors and when you use
_underline_ it doesn't work. The Author of Quote Colors found the bugs
by loading the Mac version of SkyPilot and it reacted the same way.

I am using the Venerable Theme now Just to see if the underline works.

Yeah!!! Underline works and Quote Colors. I'd like a different color (Grey or even yellow) But I can live with it.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com