Leonidas Jones wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Rex wrote:
/snp/
Last time I used Quote Collapse it caused major problem for me. So I
don't it it works with SM2 or not

Quote Colors does indeed work You have to go to Quote Colors page and
look for reference at bottom of page to 0.3.b2 then click on the hot
linked item to have it install. You'll have to click a time or two to
get around some warning about possible malicious code. But that goes up
with any Extension or Theme that is not listed on Mozilla website. The
deem anything not on the _Official_ site as Malicious. (suppose they
want to cut down competition :)

need to correct this item:
Last time I used Quote Collapse it caused major problem for me. So I
_don't know if it works_ with SM2 or not

Quote Collapse does work, if you disable compatibility as Harmut
suggestd, or by using the Mr Tech extension.  That is also true of Quote
Colors.  The others losted by the OP are not extensions I have used.

You might take a look at the Firefox and Thunderbird extension listed on
Phil Chee's xSidebar pages:

http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/

Many of these have been adapted to work with 2.0, even if xsidebar is
not installed.

Lee
If you go to QuoteColors Page and scroll down bottom and look for information about QuoteColors for SM 2 or 0.3b2 there is a b1 version but that is for TB 3.

Download that and it works without forcing it to work.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com