Ray_Net wrote:
Martin Freitag wrote:
Dr. Wolfgang Roeckelein schrieb:
Hi,

Acrobat (I still use 7.1 Professional) in WinXP (and its plugin) has problems
mailing with Seamonkey 2.0 as the default mail program. I get the (not very
helpful) message "Beim Senden von Nachrichten ist ein Fehler aufgetreten" (rough
translation: An error has happened while sending messages).

This used to work with SeaMonkey 1.1.x.

Any idea?

Should I open a bug report?
How do you send mail via plug-in?
Did you make sure that SM2 can send emails successfully at all?
(composing a message manually)
regards

Martin

He did not send a mail via a plug-in, Acrobat try to send a mail using
SM2. IMHO, you should read his text as ...
  >>  Acrobat has problems mailing with Seamonkey 2.0
  >>  as the default mail program.
  >>  (I use Acrobat 7.1 Professional (and its plugin) under the WinXP OS).

Acrobat has a problem period sending email by any Mozilla Product. They claim that Mozilla products don't use the right type of Mbox they only support Apple Mail, Eudora, and Entourage.
mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com