Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:

Acrobat has a problem period sending email by any Mozilla Product. They
claim that Mozilla products don't use the right  type of Mbox they only
support Apple Mail, Eudora, and Entourage.

Not sure what you mean -- if I open a PDF and click the mail icon, it
launches SM without difficulty, attaching the file, and everything goes
normally from there. I just sent myself a file and it came right through.

What am I doing wrong? ;-)

Well I just tried again tried to send something to myself received message Sendmail does not understand your email client. I have SM listed as my email Client. in the Apple Mail preferences (which strangely is where you set email client. And I can find where to set the desired email client.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com