I can't take it anymore - I've reverted to using the built-in SM Modern theme over the new default theme for SM 2.0...because I can have my panel grippies back when I do that.

I just installed SM 2.0 on my G5 iMac running Leopard - the update/profile went smoothly, with most of the issues I also saw updating SnoLep on my MacBook. But I immediately swapped the theme from default to SM Modern - to get a grippie on it.

I think I've seen all I need to see of the new default theme - will likely swap themes on my MacBook too before the afternoon is out.

--
     - Rufus