Rufus wrote:
I can't take it anymore - I've reverted to using the built-in SM Modern
theme over the new default theme for SM 2.0...because I can have my
panel grippies back when I do that.

I just installed SM 2.0 on my G5 iMac running Leopard - the
update/profile went smoothly, with most of the issues I also saw
updating SnoLep on my MacBook.  But I immediately swapped the theme from
default to SM Modern - to get a grippie on it.

I think I've seen all I need to see of the new default theme - will
likely swap themes on my MacBook too before the afternoon is out.

Macs always seems to get shorted in almost all applications. Evidently they either think that we don't want or need it or don't have good Mac Developers.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com