Samuel S wrote:
Hello all, I Am running SM 2.0 and every time I dl mail, there is one folder which is skipped with the following message:

"The folder SSSS is full, and can't hold any more messages. T make room for more messages, delete any old or unwanted mail and compact the folder"

This folder has 564 messages, while several other folders have 2,804, 2,758, 8,595 and 779.

What Am I missing here? The others work fine in the filter process.

WinXP Pro machine.

TIA

Do the messages in this folder have very large content or attachments i.e. video or sound files?

--
Big Bill
Massillon, Oh USA