From my previous post Sep. 11, 09:

"On WinXP sp2, ZA suite, AVG free, SM 1.1.16, MTS (Propel) Accelerator. I can't remember just when all these problems started, but has been happening for several months now, not sure if it started with SM 1.1.16 or not. Anyway, when trying to access certain secure sites, I am very often getting the following message:

Address Not Found

(website address) could not be found. Please check the name and try again.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. ww.mozilla.org instead of www.mozilla.org) * Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired. * Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings. * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

Below this message is a "try again" box, which sometimes works when I click on it."

I have upgraded to SM 2 and this problem has followed me!!!!!! This also happened in SM 1.1.18. Actually, to be more accurate, it 's not just on accessing these sites, it happens at any point during my "visit"....I get kicked out and have to go back in all the time. Since it is still happening in vs 2, does that help with figuring out the problem at all?