On Nov 11, 3:53 am, Martin Freitag <prof_nosp...@quantentunnel.de>
wrote:
> psuatocobra schrieb:
>
> > I'm new to Google Groups mozilla.support.seamonkey . How does this get
> > investigated? I'm not taking sides. I'd just like a definitive answer.
>
> If there's a bugreport on bugzilla chances are high someone from the
> seamonkey team will have a look at it.
> Maybe it would be a good idea to contact McAfee, too.
> regards
>
> Martin
> --
> ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
> /\  www.asciiribbon.org  -http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii

There is an existing Bug, Bug 525601. Actually the following Bugs seem
to me to be dups: Bug 528083, Bug 527662, Bug 515169, and Bug 525706.

Finding these via the searches available from the main Bugzilla page,
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ is not easy, but in the “Enter a Bug’
process they appeared at the top of the “copy paste” hits.

I’ve added my input to Bug 525601. Only time will tell if anything
will be investigated.

Also from Bug 525601, on
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0/#issues,
SeaMonkey 2.0, Known Issues, says:

“For some Windows users, cutting or copying text, links, whatever from
anywhere in SM 2.0 does not appear to place the cut or copied text in
the Clipboard. Some reports say that "McAfee SiteAdviser Service"
might be responsible and completely deleting or shutting down this
service might fix the problem. (Bug 525601)”

I’ll try contacting McAfee tomorrow.

P.A.C.