On the Mozilla/SM web site, The 'System Requirements' page lists Windows 7 as one of the operating systems for SM 2.x. However, nowhere on the site can I find where the default Profile Folder is installed. The locations are listed for other OS as follows:

/This data is stored in your /profile folder/, which is located in one of the following locations depending on your operating system:
/
Windows Vista   Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\SeaMonkey
Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003 Documents and Settings\<UserName>\Application Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey
Mac OS X        ~/Library/Application Support/SeaMonkey
Linux and Unix systems  ~/.mozilla/seamonkey

Can someone tell me where the Profile Folder is installed in Windows 7? SM 2.x will be installed on a new laptop that has no previous edition of SM on it.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Bob