Tom Pamin wrote:
me2 wrote:
"..<new>. .Form Manager seem to be hard for people to grasp.."

No! its just it is not as usable as the previous, most of us have seen
it in firefox.  Many of us used SM 1.x because of the presence of form
manger.
The "new" one doesn't handle whole forms, requires an extension to get
minimum usability, and represents a break from a working  often used
existing part of SM.

< sigh>.. bring back form manger.

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:44:26 -0500, Bill Spikowski