I am using Seamonkey 2.0 Previously I wrote that I could not
find any deleted files in my Trash or Junk folders.  This
morning I found that I could not get my emails.  Called and
they (ISP) were of no help.  After a lot of checking I could
find nothing wrong.  It (email) just will not connect to get
mail and will say PW or user ID is wrong.  Checked all of it
OK.  Then thank goodness I had not deleted 1.1.17 and it
worked perfectly got my mail and all.  Found most of my mail
in the SPAM FOLDER of the browser.  My SM 2.0 Browser works
perfectly and I got my news groups also with email settings
and finally got my  email via the browser.

--
Lee (in Florida)US Army Retired
Georgie Boy Cruise Master