Mr. Cheese wrote:
Rick Merrill wrote:
Mr. Cheese wrote:
I receive emails from organizations that use long distribution lists.
Is there a way to print these emails without showing the list of ID's
other than cutting and pasting into a text file. Often the ID list is
longer than the email content... what a waste

Tell them you are concerned about your privacy and ask them to make the
list a BCC list (Blind Carbon Copy). That way there will be No Long List.
I know about bcc: that's the method I use. I don't mind seeing the long address lists cause I sometimes add an entry to my address book), I just don't want to print them.

That's your priv. of course. However, email lists can be hijacked from other people's computers that have been "vampired."

You can't go wrong by recommending BCC, can you?