Mr. Cheese wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Mr. Cheese wrote:
I receive emails from organizations that use long distribution lists. Is
there a way to print these emails without showing the list of ID's
other than cutting and pasting into a text file. Often the ID list is
longer than the email content... what a waste

You can choose to forward in-line that way you can snip everything but
the message.

Normally a Forward is set up as an attachment. That way it just forwards
the message in its entirety, and tacks on your header Info.

Forward inline still adds the email as an attachment??? Does this have
something to do with the way that the email was sent to me?

No. Clicking forward inline insert everything from the mail you want to Forward in a new post. This includes the header info.

If you click Forward as attachment a new window opens and if you have three Pane mode set you see an attachment in the Attachments Window.

In Inline all you need to do is highlight all the header stuff and hit delete. You can send it as if its your own.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com