Serge Popper wrote:
I've downloaded 2.0 and attempted to install it twice. Both times the
same thing happened. When 2.0 starts up the first time it prompts me to
import the items from 1.18 I tell it to go ahead and both times it just
froze. Will someone please tell me how to fix this problem?
Thanks,
Serge

When I have installed 2.0, the import tool worked in all cases. However, I have a very complex mail/news profile, so the wizard appeared to stall when importing the mail. It took some minutes, but it did complete successfully.

How long are you waiting before aborting?

Lee