Leonidas Jones wrote:
Serge Popper wrote:
When attempting to install the RoboForm adapter, which worked fine in
1.18, the following message was displayed - "Incompatible Extension. AI
RoboForm Toolbar for Seamonkey will not be installed because it does not
provide secure up dadates."
I went into EDIT>PREFERENCES>ADVANCED>SOFTWARE INSTALLATION>MANAGE
SOFTWARE NSTALLATION AND UPDATES>ALLOWED SITES> There I inserted
Roboform.com and made it an allowed site.
I attempted to install the Adapter again and again, the same message
came up as is listed above.
I went back into Software installations and RoboForm was no longer
there. I went through the same procedure, re-inserted RoboForm.com,
tried again and got the same denial message.
I tried once more but the Software Installations wouldn't accept
roboform.com at all this time.
How do I get around this?
Thanks,
Serge Popper

Can you give a direct link to the extension you are trying to install?
I'll try to install it, but I'm not finding it.

Lee

Never mind, I couldn't find it because its Windows only.

Lee