John Doue wrote:
Serge Popper wrote:
John Doue wrote:
Serge Popper wrote:
When attempting to install the RoboForm adapter, which worked fine in
1.18, the following message was displayed - "Incompatible Extension.
AI RoboForm Toolbar for Seamonkey will not be installed because it
does not provide secure up dadates."
I went into EDIT>PREFERENCES>ADVANCED>SOFTWARE INSTALLATION>MANAGE
SOFTWARE NSTALLATION AND UPDATES>ALLOWED SITES>  There I inserted
Roboform.com and made it an allowed site.
I attempted to install the Adapter again and again, the same message
came up as is listed above.
I went back into Software installations and RoboForm was no longer
there. I went through the same procedure, re-inserted RoboForm.com,
tried again and got the same denial message.
I tried once more but the Software Installations wouldn't accept
roboform.com at all this time.
How do I get around this?
Thanks,
Serge Popper
Roboforms does not work in SM 2.0. I contacted the company to see if and
when they intended to have an extension for it, and go a terse answer
saying in not so many words, if and when there is one, it will posted on
our Web site.

Wait and see. But until there is one, I use SM 2.0 for experimenting
only, I miss too much its convenience.
Thanks for your response.  I did the same thing and got the same answer.
I'm ging to roll back to 1.18 and wait for the adapter.
Thanks,
Serge
This might also be a chance for you to play a little with FF 3.5x.
Although I prefer SM, Roboform working perfectly with FF, I now use it
as an alternate. One site I visit regularly does not work very well any
more with SM 1.1.18 because of some elaborate scripts.

Since I am the belt and suspender type, I also have TB installed, and
with the right extension installed to kind of connect them, the duo FF
and TB come close to the convenience of SM, which I still prefer,
probably because it still has something I liked in Netscape's early
versions.

One thing that makes you like SM the best, is that when you click a Mailto: It doesn't open a Blank web page in FireFox and open a Blank email window with no address. In SM it simply switches email and the address is ready.

Never has worked from day one in FF/TB.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com