Serge Popper wrote:
My XP home edition leaves LARGE chunks of fragmented files behind called "Files that cannot be defragmented",when finished with a defrag. These files are all Mozilla, range from 565 to 4,367 fragments each. Files such as: \Documents and Settings\Popper\Application Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\h9g1epll.default\Mail\pop.gmail.com\Sent
and
\Documents and Settings\Popper\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\jcznygmx.slt\Mail\pop.gmail-1.com\Inbox
and
\Documents and Settings\Popper\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\jcznygmx.slt\Mail\pop.gmail-1.com\Sent

What can I do to render these files fragmentable?
Thanks,
Serge

Make sure you don't have quick launch enabled. Files that are in use can not be defragmented. This may not be the problem, but the first thought I had.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

He ended the job as he began it; fired