hello,

Finally I figured out to talk to you people.... hope this works

using seamonkey 2.0

first let me tell you this has been a problem way back to netscape 7.2, I have one sender that sends me stuff and it can never be forwarded, even now if he sends me a wmv , seamonk opens a blank page, I see some eml thing and the wmv in the attachments pain... but it is useless... his stuff is unforwardable .... everybody else sends me the same thing I can see it all and forward it.... what is this one sender doing ... I think he is still old IE but not sure...what options should I click... how is he able to send a one way only email....????????????

second... I get spam... I use the spam filter... but it only lets me subjegate one spam out..... then seamonk opens the next email.... duh!!!! spam....hope you understand , seamonk should not jump into the email until I have finished killing spam...... I think the previous version did not have this problem.... I can recieve over 30 emails when I sign on... I know very well my accept list of people.. anything else I junk period... this malfunction in seamonkey stress's me

I really really hope you can address these tiny problems for me...