scott wrote:

second... I get spam... I use the spam filter... but it only lets me
subjegate one spam out..... then seamonk opens the next email....
duh!!!! spam....hope you understand , seamonk should not jump into the
email until I have finished killing spam...... I think the previous
version did not have this problem.... I can recieve over 30 emails when
I sign on... I know very well my accept list of people.. anything else I
junk period... this malfunction in seamonkey stress's me

Unselect Message (available at http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmailnews.html#unselectmessage) solves that problem. I've been using it both in 1.1.x and 2.0 without a problem.

You need xSidebar to install it, though.

S.