NoOp ha scritto:
Ran into an interesting problem today; ATT (my isp) had issues with
their email server today. I opened up SM 2.0 (linux) and found that all
but one account (this one) were working. I couldn't send msgs, couldn't
receive msgs etc. I couldn not even log on to the ATT webmail.

[CUT]

So it appears that there is something in the 2.0 password routine that
gets stuck when it gets a refused password or error from the isp side.
I'm not sure how to test further.

Hi,

same problem here and I have my own mail server (EIMS 3.3.9).
Today I typed a wrong pw, SM 2.0 showed an alert to "enter a new pw / retry / cancel". Well, I did type the correct pw, but still the wrong one was sent to my mail server (I saw it in the log).
Then I clicked on "retry" and the good one was sent.

Gabriele

ps: I'm setting f/u to mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey only.