Leonidas Jones wrote:
Danny Kile wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Danny Kile wrote:
/snip/

I suggest writing them to tell tem of the problem, it should be easy to
fix on their end. As a short term fix, changing the UA, using either the
UA switcher extension, or the PrefBar will get it to work.

Lee

OK by this if I spoof the UA which I did by installing (User Agent
Switcher) and spoofed IE-7. However, this did not get it to work, the
only way it works is to use Internet Explorer. Any ideas on how to get
this to work, I hate having to run IE. Thank you everyone.

Okay, lets consider why sites sniff for browsers. Their plan is to serve
different versions to users with specific browsers. I got it work by
spoofing Firefox. You spoofed IE, and it did not work, probably because
the version served was for the IE rendering engine.

SeaMonkey has the same gecko rendering engine as Firefox. Always try
spoofing Firefox first, that is most likely to work with SeaMonkey.

By the way, you asked earlier about a version of IE tab that would work
with 2.0, yet you state that you hate running IE. Using IE tab in
SeaMonkey just converts SM to an IE shell, you might as well be running
IE. Not that this is a crime, but just a point to consider.

Lee

I rather run IE in a SM tab, it is more convenient to run. I use User Agent Switcher to switch UA, it does not list one for Firefox. It has an add function put I do not know what to add, can you help me with this?