Leonidas Jones wrote:
Danny Kile wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Danny Kile wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Danny Kile wrote:
/snip/
I rather run IE in a SM tab, it is more convenient to run. I use User
Agent Switcher to switch UA, it does not list one for Firefox. It has an
add function put I do not know what to add, can you help me with this?

I'm not saying that is wrong to do, but using IETab for a SeaMonkey tab
is basically using IE in a SeaMonkey shell.

I've never used UA switcher, but your current UA is:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.4)
Gecko/20091017 SeaMonkey/2.0

Change that to:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.4)
Gecko/20091017 Firefox/3.5.5

Add that you your UA Switcher, and it should do the trick.

Lee

Thank you, Lee.

Adding that line to the UA Switcher and spoofing FireFox did the trick without having to run IE Tab. Thank you again!

Danny