I tried to install Seamonkey 2.0 and the migration wizard hung (not responding) both during the install and when I launched it manually with -migration. I still launched 2.0 by curiosity and it had migrated partially my emails (most recent mails and several folders missing). Maybe it's normal that the wizard stays 'not responding' for long periods and I should just have waited longer?

Thanks,

Jf
ps :
My config if it matters:
Win/xp pro SP3
migrating from 1.17 french (fairly standard install, 1 profile, all on c disk) toward 2.0 french. If others do wonder, desinstalling 2.0 and reinstalling 1.17 was flawless. My 1.17 config and mails were intact. No risk to try 2.0.