Mark Hansen wrote:
On 12/2/2009 12:36 PM, Rob Steinmetz wrote:
Mine took much longer that 30 minutes but I have an unreasonably large amount of mail in my Local Folders. It did appear to hang with no indication of progress. I put my hands in my pockets took a walk and got another cup of coffee. It did eventually transfer everything with no errors.

Perhaps a progress indicator might be in order.

Yes, I agree. Something more than just a spinning widget. Perhaps
something that explains which data is currently being worked on,
like:

  Migrating Inbox...
  Migrating Drafts...
  Migrating Passwords...
  etc.

That way, you would see things happening. This IMO makes it much
easier for a Human to wait on a machine to finish.

But we're not supposed to wait on machines, they're supposed to wait on us!

;-)

Paul B. Gallagher