Martin Freitag wrote:
question schrieb:
JohnW-Mpls wrote:
I'm contemplating going back from 2.0 to 1.18 to get a working
ID/password recovery system. The current tricks in 2.0 to get the ID
& password for different sites either don't work or take much too long
- old 1.18 would fill in the ID & password as soon as I got to a site.

Or - is there a plan to upgrade the ID/password recovery in 2.0?

Also, I have not seen any advantage in 2.0 - except that it's now the
base system - 1.18 is old technology that is best left in the cold.

my experience was , I had to Click The ID box and then the id and
password would Show in the Boxes....

This is near correct, usually one has to click two times.
regards

Martin

More correctly, some sites you do not have to click at all. Other sites you have to double click on one field on once on the other field. Other sites you have to double click on both fields and then at others you can click till you finger goes numb and still get no response. That has been my experience and one of the reasons I have reverted back to 1.1.18.

--
Stan Gondek
Multi Path Communications