Norvin wrote:
Just updated to SM 2.0 and now when I am doing work other than
mail/internet (SM not on) SM will start by itself. I remember having
this problem some years ago with SM 1.x.x and was able to change some
setting, but having a senior moment and don't remember where or what to
do. Thanks for any help.
Just thought I would mention an update to my problem....
It appears to be my old problem of "SKSMAILD.EXE" raising its
ugly head. After some very difficult time of using the old brain cells, I remembered what the problem was. Now I have to remember what it was that I did to correct it and get back to normal.

Thanks for all the suggestions and responses.