John wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
John wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
John wrote:
/snip/
That is a damn good question why should SM have anything to do with
iTunes but, I can tell you that it did totally destroy my iTunes
library. It happened before too but, this time I had a backup.

No, installing SM 2.0 could not affect your iTunes library, there is
something else at work here.

Lee
Then give me some suggestions, there is nothing in event viewer to
suggest that anything other SM2 was running.

Post a whole lot more information. What is your exact version of Windows, describe the scenario in which your iTunes library was "destroyed, and tell us exactly what happens when you try to open it.

I run iTunes on Windows and Mac's, and SeaMonkey 2.0, now the 2.01 beta, and have noticed anything like this. Work with us, maybe we can help.

Lee