Leonidas Jones wrote:
John Boyle wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:
On 12/7/2009 5:06 PM, John wrote:

Leonidas Jones wrote:

John wrote:

Robert Kaiser wrote:

John wrote:
/snip/
So if no one can suggest an alternative, that means it was SM's
fault?

Sir, once again, your logic escapes me.

To Mark Hansen: If he had NO trouble before SM2 , but NOW has trouble
since, IT IS VERY CLEAR LOGIC  THAT SM2 IS THE PROBLEM!!! HOW CAN ANYONE
THINK OTHERWISE, USING LOGIC, THAT IS!!!>:o

John, i am afraid that logic, in the sense you want to use it, does not apply to computers. There is no clear link between SeaMonkey and iTunes, indeed, none at all. SeaMonkey simply could not be causing this problem, it is clearly something else.

By your logic, if I pat my cat, and a vase falls from a shelf, patting the cat caused the vase to fall. Computers, and, for that matter, life are simply not that simplistic.

Lee

Lee, is it possible that, using SM 1.1.18, John was able to go to iTunes, select a tune and have it play through his computers speakers, but John either cannot get to iTunes using SM 2.0 (no bookmark) or doesn't have the appropriate helper application/whatever installed into SM 2.0??

(Just searching for possible reasons it didn't work)

Daniel