starrin schrieb:
Have both 1.18 and 2.0 installed on Vista PC, along with FF.
I want 1.18 to be my default browser, but when I select it that way,
2.0 becomes the default browser.  Am wrestling with display sizes on
2.0, and am getting tired of clicking CTRL - to reduce each site I go
to.  Until I resolve that one, is there some way I can prevent 2.0
from making itself the default browser, so that it will be 1.18
     TIA

SM2 won't be the default browser without asking for it. You can try to close all Seamonkeys, set IE as default browser and then start up SM1 which should then ask.
regards

Martin
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.asciiribbon.org/index-de.html