Leonidas Jones wrote:
Martin Freitag wrote:
Leonidas Jones schrieb:
Phillip Jones wrote:
/snip/
I wonder why all those MAC explanations occur. The OP uses Windows Vista
o_0 (at least he asked for that one)

Martin

Phillip feels, with some justification, that with so many lurkers here,
Mac users see only Windows related answers, so he chimes in with the Mac
perspective.

While I agree with his thought, I also see that it often muddies up the
support thread for the OP.  However, when he does, and does not have it
quite right, it seems worth making the correction.

Lee

And sometimes even though an answer is based on my experience as a Mac User. often what related to SM , FF, or TB work identically the same with exception of short cut keys and/or key mappings.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com