Danny Kile wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Danny Kile wrote:
John wrote:
/snip/

By the way, are you spoofing your UA?

Lee
Well I did not have this problem back several version ago.

Yes I am spoofing UA as Firefox, that is because I am viewing
TVGuide.com, remember I am the one who could not view TVGuide without
spoofing FireFox.

Danny

I suggest using something like Prefbar, or UA Switcher to switch the UA as needed. f you leave the UA spoofed permanently web sites do not see you as using SeaMonkey, and our browser gets discounted. Just switch the UA before going to TVGuide, then switch it back. Most sites will display fine.

If we all spoofed full time, as far as wed designers will see, no one uses SeaMonkey, so why support it? Lets announce our presence, then switch only when needed. By the way, did you ever write TVGuide and tell them of the problem? Who knows, then may be amenable to fixing it.

Lee