Then I must have a virus of some kind on my computer, because Javascript is on, and the videos still do not work, and I have upgraded Adobe Flash to the latest version.

Also, now on Firefox, a popup to local-news-online.com keeps poping up all of the time, and I can no longer use search engines like Google or Yahoo, because any link I click opens 3 tabs to realtor sites.

I haven't downloaded anything new other than Firefox, and the newest version of SeaMonkey and Flash after YouTube quit working.

Anybody know of a good program to search and rid my computer of hijackers? I treid Ad-Aware, but after searching for almost an hour, it deleted Yahelite, and a bunch of other stuff that weren't even trojans.

The ads still pop up and nothing can seem to detect it.