Thomas Stache wrote:
On 14.12.2009 13:55, Arne wrote:
I could not find any existing user.js file in my Vista, so I created one
C:\Users\Arne\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\ck0att16.default\

Hope that is the right place? As I believe the profiles for SM 1.1.18 is
on C:\Users\Arne\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Profiles\

A simpler way in Thunderbird 3:
Open the options/preferences window on the "Advanced tab" and click
"Config Editor" (or the corresponding translated term).

As I don't have TB, so that's not possible for me to do. But that editor could be useful also in SM.

Enter some letters to filter the list down to find the
"mailnews.localizedRe" preference. Double-click the row to edit the
value directly.

That preference was not available with SM before I created the user.js file. At least I could not find it.

--
/Arne