Hartmut Figge wrote:
Arne:
Hartmut Figge wrote:
Arne:

Yep, the prefs.js is there.

Fine. You could check with 'about:config' if the setting was successful.

Checked and it's there. I understand that there is no such preference
in about:config before it's created in user.js (or prefs.js)?

Not all Prefs are existing under about:config. But they are if there is
a deviation from the default value. I hope that 'deviation' is right for
'Abweichung'. *g*

Correct, Abweichung means "deviation", also according to Google Translate. ;)

A new one could be created with 'New' from the context menu of a right
click.

Ah, yes of course. If you know what to write there to make it work, as I think SM would not understand if I just make something up. ;)

--
/Arne