BeeNeR wrote:
> Only two things to complain about:
> 1.  No quick start button.  I really miss that!

Gone for good, sorry.

> 2.  No way to disable having to enter a password when initializing SM
> without deleting ALL web, password, certificates, etc. information.

Quoting from the Release Notes:

"MailNews account password prompts are no longer serial at startup (Bug
338549)
Workaround: If a Master Password is set and you saved your login
credentials, only one prompt will appear at startup. You can disable
this new behavior by setting signon.startup.prompt to false in
about:config."

> I have nothing on my system that I would not be willing to share with my
> minister or the FBI.  Unfortunately when I installed SM 2.0 I entered a
> master password.  There should be a way, assuming the user HAS the
> master password to deleted it without deleting anything else.

There is: Edit > Preferences > Privacy & Security > Master Passwords,
click Change Password..., enter your master password in the Current
password field, click OK.

> That said, since I installed SM2 into folders named Seamonkey2, can I
> delete all folders named Seamonkey?

Depends on where you have folders named "Seamonkey" and what you put in
them. ;-) If you mean the SM 1.1.x application directory: You might want
to check the dictionaries/, plugins/ and searchplugins/ folders and
initially only move instead of delete but other than that it can go.

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>