Jens Hatlak wrote:
BeeNeR wrote:
Only two things to complain about:
1.  No quick start button.  I really miss that!

Gone for good, sorry.

2.  No way to disable having to enter a password when initializing SM
without deleting ALL web, password, certificates, etc. information.

Quoting from the Release Notes:

"MailNews account password prompts are no longer serial at startup (Bug
338549)
Workaround: If a Master Password is set and you saved your login
credentials, only one prompt will appear at startup. You can disable
this new behavior by setting signon.startup.prompt to false in
about:config."

I think most users would agree that correct behavior is to ask when it's needed, and not at any random times. Subject to the options, of course, which don't contain "ask the first time needed." The master password is certainly not required to bring up my start file, which is local. What "login credentials" are these? The browser is not logging into anything and the news/mail was told not to start.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>