On 12/15/2009 7:28 PM, Robert Kaiser wrote:
> As part of Mozilla's ongoing stability and security update process,
> SeaMonkey 2.0.1 is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux as a free
> download from www.seamonkey-project.org.
>
> We strongly recommend that all SeaMonkey and old suite users upgrade to
> this latest release. If you already have SeaMonkey 2.0, you will receive
> an automated update notification within 24 to 48 hours. This update can
> also be applied manually by selecting "Check for Updates..." from the
> Help menu.
>
> For a list of changes and more information, please review the SeaMonkey
> 2.0.1 Release Notes.
>
> Note: All SeaMonkey 1.x and old Mozilla or Netscape suite users are
> encouraged to upgrade to SeaMonkey 2.0.x by downloading it from
> www.seamonkey-project.org.
>
> Full news article:
> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/news#2009-12-15
>
> Downloads for all available platforms and languages:
> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/
>
> Release notes:
> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0.1
>
> System Requirements:
> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/2.0/system-requirements
>
> Robert Kaiser
> SeaMonkey project coordinator

I aleady have SeaMonkey 2.0 installed on Windows XP.

Via FTP, I see seamonkey-2.0-2.0.1.partial.mar at 1.2 MB and
seamonkey-2.0.1.complete.mar at 13.6 MB.  What is the difference?  If I
download one of these to archive, how do I install it on Windows XP from
my hard drive?

I also see SeaMonkey Setup 2.0.1.exe at 10.6 MB.  Why is
seamonkey-2.0.1.complete.mar 3 MB larger?

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>