chicagofan wrote:
Benoit Renard wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Also if some one sends you an image as an attachment that is so large
you have to scroll side to side or up and down the is a menu  choice
Autofit  and it reduce to fit screen.

That feature has been built-in since SeaMonkey 1.1.x. Open the image
directly (which you probably do) and click on the image.

Thank you so much!  I had no idea that was available, and have friends
that frequently send pictures that you can't appreciate, because of the
size.   I thought "VIEW" image was for trying to see pictures that give
you only that little MS block... and had never tried it on one of those
large images, that I *could* see.   That's a great feature.   :)
bj

in 1.1.x I never was able to get a image to reduce. I was able if a I had a problem with an image I could double click on it and it would open in its own page (if sent as an attachment).

I've been a user of a Mozilla all in one since the days of Netscape Navigator 3.0.1.a Gold.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com