Dick Hoffman wrote:
chicagofan wrote:
I'm unable to see the building photos at this site.  Is it my settings,
or a site conflict? TIA for any checks... and advice.
bj

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/19/best-buildings-of-the-dec_n_397686.html?slidenumber=Ipx32LRnarg%3D&slideshow&slideshow&slideshow&slideshow&slideshow&slideshow&slideshow&slideshow&slideshow&slideshow&slideshow#slide_image

The buildings show up fine here: SM 2.0.1 with no extensions under
XP-SP3. Provide some more details of what you are seeing and maybe
someone can help you.
Dick

I am using the Walnut theme, but no extensions I'm aware of.

The site comes up and everything looks fine and is available, except the images of the buildings. All of the blocks that should show building pictures are blank.

The Flash player updated yesterday, and this is what I have:
    File name: NPSWF32.dll
    Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42

Does that help?  :)
bj