chicagofan wrote:
>> Dick Hoffman wrote:

>>> The buildings show up fine here: SM 2.0.1 with no extensions under
>>> XP-SP3. Provide some more details of what you are seeing and maybe
>>> someone can help you.
>>> Dick
>>

>> I am using the Walnut theme, but no extensions I'm aware of.
>>
>> The site comes up and everything looks fine and is available, except the
>> images of the buildings.  All of the blocks that should show building
>> pictures are blank.
>>
>> The Flash player updated yesterday, and this is what I have:
>>       File name: NPSWF32.dll
>>       Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
>>
>> Does that help?  :)
>> bj
>
> Oops... forgot to say, I'm using WinXP2.
> bj
I also am using the Walnut theme,Win XP Pro SM2 with all updates,
running Adblock and Flashblock and I can see all photos of the buildings
and theydo not seem to be flash images--I am using SM 2.0.1 but it is
spoofed to:
Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091206 Lightning/1.0b2pre NOT Firefox/3.5
SeaMonkey/2.0.1

JAS

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the