Leonidas Jones wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 17:25:37 -0500, Leonidas Jones wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:

You don't seem to be able to grasp the concept of "Open Source". Perhaps
you should just give up and install Maxthon.

Not an option, he's on a Mac.

Parellels, VMWare Fusion, probably Virtual Box.

Phil

VirtualBox is great, though I've never tried on a G4, which is where
Phillip is.  Still not an answer for a full time browser regardless.

Safari would be the best, though I know he doesn't want to go there.

Lee

I have Safari I and I can do less with it than SM and its slower.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com