Phillip Jones wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 17:25:37 -0500, Leonidas Jones wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:

You don't seem to be able to grasp the concept of "Open Source". Perhaps
you should just give up and install Maxthon.

Not an option, he's on a Mac.

Parellels, VMWare Fusion, probably Virtual Box.

Phil

If I had an Intel Mac Possibly. But with a PowerPC That's out.

I believe qemu is your friend. If I can run PPC Linux on x86 I assume you can run x86 on PPC, although since the CPU is in software the execution is somewhat leisurely. Does work, tho, honest.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>