I like to have access to certain web sites when I am remotely situated, without internet access.

I was happy using Scrapbook with earlier versions of SM, but as I updated SM (I am at v 2.0.1 now) Scrapbook has disappeared. When I go to their site they list compatibility with Firefox, but say nothing about SM.

Would such a program that is compatible with Firefox also work with SM?

If not, what is a good method to capture some websites so I can use the information on them when I am away from the Internet? My technical abilities are limited.