»Q« wrote:
In<news:kkqdnzy5qeknu6_wnz2dnuvz_gudn...@mozilla.org>,
"n...@home"<n...@home.net>  wrote:

I like to have access to certain web sites when I am remotely
situated, without internet access.

I was happy using Scrapbook with earlier versions of SM, but as I
updated SM (I am at v 2.0.1 now) Scrapbook has disappeared.  When I
go to their site they list compatibility with Firefox, but say
nothing about SM.

Try Philip Chee's modified version at
<http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modified.html#scrapbook>.  Note that you
also need his xSidebar extension installed.  Philip hangs out here, in
case you run into any trouble.

Thanks. I couldn't find the xsidebar extension, but when I downloaded the scrapbook file it went ahead and installed, so either I unknowingly had the xsidebar extension, or it is automatically loaded with the scrapbook version. Now I'm off to find some sites to copy for our next trip.