Philip Chee wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 14:14:55 -0800, Leonidas Jones wrote:

I suspect its a labeling mismatch, probably due to the difference in
naming between SM and FF.  In SM it has always been the Personal
Toolbar, going back to Moz Suite days, in FF, its been the Bookmarks
toolbar as long as I can remember.

As far as I know in Firefox it is still officially called the Personal
Toolbar although of course most users refer to it as the Bookmarks toolbar.

Phil

No, in 3.5.6 its called Bookmarks Bar which is confusing and redundant in a way. Inside Bookmarks Folder directory; is a Bookmarks Bar?

FF 3.5.6

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com