Rufus schrieb:
...shame on Firefox, then.

Why?

I could see calling it "Toolbar Bookmark
Items", though.

That would be wrong grammar. They are items in the toolbar that represent bookmarks, or items in the bookmark toolbar ("Personal Toolbar" is a bad and confusing name for new users), so the grammatically correct word order is "bookmarks toolbar items". I agree that it's easy to confuse with the "Bookmarks" button, so I'm open to suggestions for improvement, as long as they are grammatically correct - we only can implement a change in 2.1 though, as 2.0.x cannot take any string changes for localization reasons.

Robert Kaiser